- Pressure Relief Valve
- Rupture Safety Disc
- Fuel tank
- Control box for Start/Off/Emergency Shutoff functions, and warning pilot lights
- Flexible coupling between engine and pump, with protective cover
- Pressure Gauge
- Inlet automation sensor control, for shutoff in case of water shortage
- 1 x Feed pump, complete with pipework
- Stainless steel filtration system
- Synthetic PE water tank
- Forklift pockets and lifting points on frame
- Operator, service and spares parts manual
Designed for use within heavy industries, the Combijet electric driven JD90-2100 Ultra-High Pressure Water Blaster with 2100 bar working pressure is a heavy duty cleaning machine that not only removes tough dirt such as clay, soil and concrete residue from machinery, chains and mixing shafts; but also eliminates hard dirt from surfaces of storage tanks, pipes, drums, structures, floors and walls.
Further, the JD90-2100 removes fresh concrete deposits from mix trucks and pumps; eradicates loose paint, latex, emulsion and labels from containers and drums; and cleans weather dirt from surfaces of buildings.
Key features of the JD90-2100 are its control box with start/off/emergency shutoff functionality and warning pilot lights; flexible coupling between engine and pump with protective cover; pressure gauge; inlet automation sensor control for shutoff in case of water shortage; feed pump complete with pipework; stainless steel filtration system; synthetic PE water tank; ultra-high pressure 20 meter hose (with water pressure of 3000 bar); dump gun with lance; fan jet nozzle; pressure relief valve; rupture safety; forklift pockets and lifting points on frame.Download Brochure